Someone just hit a reset button on the economy. Now that the lockdown has passed (at least in Tennessee) businesses are opening back up again and people are starting to get back to work.
Only the recovery isn’t instant. Most businesses are seeing a slow trickle of returning customers.
How will you respond, and rebuild your business?
Will you go it alone, relying on trial-and-error techniques or spray-and-pray marketing to save your business?
Or will you join a tight-knit group of local business owners, guided by a certified facilitator, to rebuild your business better than ever before?
COVID-19 created two gaps in most small businesses, that you need to cover:
- The Customer Gap: Customers are coming out less often, spending less, and their top needs have changed.
- The Cashflow Gap: Steady revenue is not-so-steady anymore, which is why 22% of small business owners have already missed a loan payment this year!
The REBUILD program is designed to help you cover both the customer and cashflow gap in your business.
As you navigate the COVID-19 crisis, the REBUILD program gives you a practical pathway and trusted tools to approach the market in a new way, one step at a time.
We’ve partnered with Chattanooga-based CO.STARTERS to bring their highly-successful program to Columbia, TN.
This virtual (but very real) program will help you refocus your business, stabilize it, and build toward long-term recovery over ten weeks of virtual training workshops with a small group of local business owners and entrepreneurs.
This 10-Session Business Recovery Program Helps You:
- Confidently move forward with actionable next steps
- Adapt in a changing environment
- Challenge core assumptions
- Creatively problem-solve
- Find short-term financial stability and take immediate action
- Identify long term funding for sustainability
- Tap into a virtual cohort of peers during this time of isolation
- Connect with guest speakers, mentors, & advisors
- Access online content and additional resources
- Receive ongoing support through a virtual community
Kickstart the road to recovery for your business today:
Who Should Apply to REBUILD?
If you are an existing small business or entrepreneur who is…
- Losing business and customers due to COVID-19
- Struggling to figure out how to move forward
- Feeling isolated and needing support
- Looking for more than immediate assistance
- Serious about doing what it takes to save your business
We specifically designed this program to serve you. We are here to help.
What Does the REBUILD Program Include?
Working with a dedicated group of like-minded peers in a virtual setting, you’ll meet with a certified facilitator for 10 weeks of 2.5-hour training sessions (topics listed to the right).
The program begins on July 15, 2020, and continues on Wednesdays from 2 – 4:30 PM. Full program dates are July 15, 22, and 29; August 5, 12, 19, and 26; and September 2, 9, and 16.
- Assessing Your Situation
- Understanding Your Customer
- Finding a New Solution
- Refocusing Your Marketing
- Exploring Quick to Market Approaches
- Learning About COVID-19 Laws
- Streamlining Costs
- Setting Recovery Sales Goals
- Planning for Recovery
*Partial scholarships available upon request, thanks to Chick-Fil-A
Created by CO.STARTERS
We are able to offer this in-depth program with a certified facilitator because of our partnership with CO.STARTERS, an entrepreneurship training company based in Chattanooga, TN.
While similar programs are going on all across the country, our group is limited to business owners in Columbia, TN and the surrounding county so you will be going through the program with local peers.
Here is a video from Enoch Elwell, CEO of CO.STARTERS, about the Rebuild program: