Your health and safety is our top priority.
As we follow the local developments around the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) we periodically adjust our policies to help prevent the spread of the virus and limit the impact on our community.
Thank you for reading this and supporting our efforts!
Following recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) we are following the Tennessee Pledge implementing the following enhanced health and safety policies:
What We Are Doing:
We are implementing enhanced cleaning procedures in our location to protect our employees and members. Temporarily, but until further notice, these include:
- Removing chairs to create extra space between workstations
- Cleaning shared surfaces daily with disinfectant
- Cleaning high-traffic areas (such as doorknobs and bathrooms) every two hours
- Providing hand sanitizer stations in each room
- Replacing reusable dishes with disposable paper goods
- Our staff are wearing masks when entering, exiting, or moving about the space
What We Need From You:
To keep us all healthy and safe, please follow these important hygiene guidelines:
- Please practice social distancing in our common spaces, sitting at least 6 feet apart. If you want a completely private workspace, book our conference room.
- Please wash your hands frequently and thoroughly, and use hand sanitizer liberally.
- Practice the “vampire cough” when coughing or sneezing by leaning into your elbow, not your hands, and use hand sanitizer regularly. Please wash your hands. (It’s a theme.)
- Anytime you blow your nose, please dispose of your tissues immediately and wash your hands (there’s that hand-washing again!)
- Please refrain from touching your nose or mouth. If you do, please wash your hands immediately (there’s that hand-washing again!)
- If you are sick, please stay home! Even if you are displaying mild flu-like symptoms such as a fever or cough, we all would want you to rest up and recover quickly without passing around whatever you have.
- If you have recently traveled internationally, please self-quarantine per CDC guidelines (currently 14 days at home).
Thank you for putting the health and safety of our employees, members, and local community first. We are closely following the recommendations by the WHO and CDC and will provide updates as needed. In the meantime, thank you for helping continue to keep our welcoming community healthy and safe!